- A Ventura County where anyone, no matter age or ability, can cruise to the beach, post office, or to a friend’s house, without worry…
- A Ventura County where errands can be accomplished on bike, bus, or through other active transportation modes…
- A Ventura County where kids can ride around the neighborhood, to the beach, and to school…
This is our dream. Is it yours, too?
BikeVC’s mission is to grow a safe, healthy community through equitable bicycle education, empowerment, and advocacy throughout Ventura County.
We partner with school for on-bike safety and skills and we partner with local cities for adult bike education. Join us as a volunteer or a participant.
Visit us at our do-it-together community bicycle shops and bicycle thrift stores. We’ll supply the tools and the mechanic.
Group rides, coffee-outside, brewery crawls, need we say more?
We partner with all levels of government to better active transportation throughout Ventura County.
Thank you to our community.
It’s because of you, we were able to have a major impact in 2021.
- We gave away over 300 free bike helmets to Oxnard farmworker families
- Taught 860 youth on-bike safety in school
- Distributed over 200 free bicycle lights to Oxnard residents, plus 50 bike lights to youth at the Oxnard Bike HUB opening day!
- 110 free bike lights given to youth served by community partners
- Over 400 clients helped with bike repair at our community bike shop